It Worked!05 Dec 1999
Congratulations and welcome to your new site on EditThisPage.Com.
- This is your home page. To start editing this site please log in. Your email address and password are the same as the ones you used to create this website.
- After logging in you should see an Edit this Page button at the bottom of the screen, and an Editors Only menu at the top. The Members box should offer one choice, Sign Out. (Here's a screen shot of what an initial Manila site looks like to the editor of the site.)
- Click the Edit this Page button below to edit this text. You can make it say whatever you want. This is your home page to edit.
- Try out the links in the Editors Only menu at the top of this page to start configuring your site and to add new stories and pictures.
- You can change almost everything about the site, including its name, appearance, membership and bulletin features. The Prefs command in the Editors Only menu is the place to start.
- Visit the Getting Started page on the Manila-Newbies site. It provides an overview and introduction to the different kinds of projects you can do with Manila. We're here to help you work with Manila and to learn from each other. We're all newbies now. Let's have fun!
- Finally, please bookmark this page. This is your website. Be sure you can find it again.