Five Questions21 Feb 2005
Andrea passed the Five Questions meme on to me. Good thing I've been paying attention, I had my answers ready.
1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
moneyball:~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music shanson$ du -sh
2. The last CD you bought was:
Depends on what you mean by CD...
The last physical CD I bought was Christmas music for Christopher: "Weihnachten im Kindergarten" by Rolf Zuckowski. The last album I bought at iTunes Music Store was "Gold Medal" by The Donnas last November. The last album I bought at allofmp3.com was "Greatest Hits" by The Bangles last week.
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
"My Love Will Not Let You Down" by Bruce Springsteen.
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"The River" by Bruce Springsteen
"Best Friend's Girl" by The Cars
"When U Were Mine" by Prince
"Mach Die Augen Zu" by Die Ärzte
"Nur Geträumt" by Nena
These are all "I've lost my love and now I've lost my mind" songs, except for Nena. And "Downbound Train" would a more fitting Springsteen song, but I like "The River" better.
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Don't know yet... most everyone I read has already done this.