Berlin Postponed09 Apr 2005
We have to postpone our Berlin weekend. We both have a case of stomach flu, and decided it would be best to wait until we, and the weather, were somewhat better.
That means we won't be able to meet Jörg and Gabi as we had planned. Hopefully we can arrange a meeting next time.