Could You Pass the Test?04 Jan 2006
1. How many times can a senator be re-elected?
2. In what month is the new President inaugurated?
10. What country did the US fight during the revolutionary war?
Watch out, you might not be a citizen, even if you think you are.
23. You've heard of the attacks on September 11, 2001 in New York and on March 11, 2004 in Madrid. In your opinion, were the perpetrators terrorists or freedom fighters? Explain your answer.
24. The newspapers sometimes report about cases of daughters or wives being killed by family members to "protect the family honor". What is your opinion of such actions?
29. Imagine that your adult son tells your that he is homosexual and that he would like to live together with another man. How would you react?
I think I prefer the US test. At least it applies to everyone.